FirstGiving, a leading provider of online fundraising services to nonprofits across the US and a wholly owned subsidiary of FrontStream Payments, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Boston.
This position works as part of a small ”helpdesk team” that supports not only the people using our fundraising website, but, also works closely with our internal charity, marketing, and product management teams. This is a great opportunity for someone to get involved with an exciting website that is truly helping people support important causes and grow with the organization.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide e-mail, chat, and phone support to fundraisers, donors, and nonprofit organizations
- Must be a confident and articulate communicator both on the phone and via email
- Maintain our online Help Section and Help Forms
- Respond to the occasional difficult client and user
- Respond to voice messages
- Serve a team player with the ability to pitch in and wear many hats
The ideal candidate will have:
- A college degree - B.S. or B.A.
- Some experience in the customer service field.
- A working knowledge of MS Office. (Basic Photoshop/photo editing skills are a plus)
- A passionate interest in the internet and online communities; extensive knowledge of social networks a plus.
- Familiarity with basic HTML, such as a bold tag or line break.
Other characteristics include someone who is self motivated, enthusiastic and has a self disciplined nature to stay on task without intervention.
FirstGiving offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger and give you plenty of opportunities to learn. Interested candidates should send your resume, together with a cover letter describing why you think you are the right person for us, and your compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Rep” in the subject line.
FirstGiving is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.
<<<Back to FirstGiving Careers