In 2011, before Comfort Zone Camp was a leading example on how peer-to-peer fundraising could grow a mission and empower supporters to become fundraisers, the national organization was experiencing difficulty managing supporters through their donor database. Learn how they were able to overcome their difficulties by downloading this case study.
You’ll learn how:
- Comfort Zone Camp empowered over 781 supporters to become fundraisers and cause ambassadors.
- Supporters’ personal fundraising pages raised an average $498 each.
- FirstGiving powered Comfort Zone Camp’s Grief Relief 5K.
- Comfort Zone Camp generated extra revenue through FirstGiving’s event registration tool.
- Having fundraiser data in one place made communicating and tracking individual fundraisers progress easy.
“Raising money for Comfort Zone Camp was much easier than I originally thought, thanks to my generous family, friends, and coworkers. Seeing the donations coming in makes me want to raise even more money next year to help additional families in need!”
Comfort Zone Camp walker/fundraiser